HPAS Question Bank Series-9
Elated by the success of our previous series, with an aim of helping the HPAS Aspirants in preparing for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS), HimBuds.com brings to you the ninth in the series of General Awareness and General Knowledge questions for preparation of HPAS. HPAS Question Bank will help the candidates evaluate their knowledge and prepare well for the examinations.
1. Which district is the first to geo-tag all its assets under MGNREGA?
2. Which district of Himachal is second worst effected by TB?
3. Golf destination and Eco-tourism park will be opened at?
4. Gahar valley is in which district?
B. Lahaul Spiti
Answer: Lahaul Spiti
5. Halda festival is celebrated in?
A. Lahaul Spiti
Answer: Lahaul Spiti
6. E-cafe for easy access of internet has been opened at?
7. Galma Kotlu irrigation scheme is in?
8. Haripur fort is on the bank of which river?
9. Recently Nature fest was held at?
A. Simbalbhara wildlife sanctuary
B. Great Himalayan National park
C. Pin valley National park
D. Inderlikka Wildlife sanctuary
Answer: Great Himalayan National park
10. Mukhymantri Khet Sanrakshan Subsidy has been increased from 60℅ to?
11. Gas that leaked during Bhopal gas tragedy was?
A. Methyl isocyanide
B. Ethyl isocyanide
C. Methyl Ethyl isocyanide
D. Methyl cyanide
Answer: Methyl isocyanide
12. Largest Spanish speaking country in the world is?
13. The headquarter of Gaddar party was in?
A. Washington DC
C. San Francisco
D. The Hague
Answer: San Francisco
14. Who built the old fort (Purana Quila) in Delhi?
A. Sher Shah Suri
B. Shah jahan
D. Ahmad Shah Abdali
Answer: Sher Shah Suri
15. Twang buddhist monastery is situated in?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Arunachal Pradesh
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
16. Human eye is sensitive to wavelength of?
A. 380-760 nm
B. 380-1140 nm
C. 360-720 nm
D. 360-1080 nm
Answer: 380-760 nm
17. Who described Indian Civil Services as “Steel frame of India”?
A. Lloyd George
B. Lloyd Lawrence
C. Lord Ripon
D. Lord Mayo
Answer: Lloyd George
18. Water is transported to different parts of plants by
19. Which is most abundant element in plants?
20. Enzymes are generally?