HPAS Question Bank Series-2
Continuing with our promise of helping the HPAS Aspirants in preparing for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS), HimBuds.com brings to you thesecond in the series of 20 General Awareness questions for preparation of HPAS. HPAS Question Bank will help the candidates evaluate their knowledge and prepare well for the examinations.
1. Nyugal, Malana, Phozal, Sarwari, Kunnah and Maan are tributaries of which river?
2. The biggest lake of Himachal Pradesh is?
C. Gobind sagar
D. Dal lake
Answer: Gobind sagar
3. Out of the following which lake is on Beas river?
A. Gobind sagar
B. Pong lake
C. Prashar lake
D. Dal lake
Answer: Pong lake
4. Kalasar lake is in which district?
5. Beas kund is in?
6 Jyuri Bridge on Satluj river was constructed in which year?
7. Cheenab river originates from?
B. Chamba valley
8. Dodra-kwar is in which river valley?
9. Syuil Dhara is the tributary of which river?
10. Which of the following is not a tributary of Beas?
11. What is the average rainfall in Himachal Pradesh?
12. What is the average rainfall in Spiti valley?
13. What is the average rainfall in Dharamshala?
14. Which is the biggest glacier of Himachal Pradesh?
A. Parbati Glacier
B. BaraShigdi Glacier
C. Mulkiya Glacier
D. Duduni Glacier
Answer: BaraShigdi Glacier
15. Mulkiya and Miyar Glacier, which feeds Parbati river, is in which district?
B. Lahaul Spiti
Answer: Lahaul Spiti
16. The Highest peak of Dhauladhar range in Mandi district is?
17. What is the height of Churdhar peak?
A. 10556 feet
B. 9636 feet
C. 10906 feet
D. 11965 feet
Answer: 11965 feet
18. The famous peak of Lahaul is?
A. Murang la
B. Gaiyfang la
Answer: Gaiyfang la
19. Above which height in Himachal no vegetation is found?
A. Above 4200 mtr
B. Above 4500 mtr
C. Above 3500 mtr
D. Above 4000mtr
Answer: Above 4500mtr
20. Jhanjhiyar mountain range is in which district?
Thanks for going through the questions of our HPAS Question Bank series. Lot More coming your way, Stay tuned. Don’t forget to Bookmark this URL: himbuds.com/category/hpas