Walk-in Interview/Skill Test for contractual jobs in HP Govt. at Shimla
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELET) Shimla is conducting a Walk-in Interview-cum-Skill Test for various contractual jobs of Data Entry Operators to be deployed in the offices of the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh.
Name of Post: Data Entry Operators
No. of Posts: 140 (Tentative)
Eligibility: 10+2 with DOEACC ‘O’- Level or One year Computer Diploma from recognized/ affiliated institute with Typing speed of 30 WPM in English/25 WPM in Hindi. One year of work experience
Consolidated Remuneration: As per DIT norms
Age: 18 to 45 years
Place of Skill Test/Interview: NIELIT Shimla, Cedarwood Building, Jakhoo Road, Shimla -171001
Date of Test/Interview: 31st May 2017 (10 A.M. to 1 P.M.) (for residents of Shimla, Solan, Hamirpur, Mandi Bilaspur & Sirmour) and 01st June 2017 (10 A.M. to 1 P.M.) (for residents of Kangra, Chamba, Kinnaur, Kullu, Lahaul Spiti & Una).
Application/Registration Fee: Registration fee of Rs 500/- to be accepted through bank draft in favor of Director, NIELIT, Shimla payable at Shimla, or through Debit Card/Credit Card for DEO posts on purely contract basis.
Application Form: Application Form can be downloaded by Clicking Here
ENQUIRY TELEPHONE Nos: 0177-2650613, 2804216 EXT. No-203,204,208,212
Terms & Conditions for recruitment:
1. The selected candidates will be empanelled purely on contract basic and may be deployed in any. Depts. of Govt of H.P. The empanelment will be valid for the period of one year or project duration whichever is less. It may be further extended based on performance of the candidate. The deployment of the empanelled candidate in any dept. is subject to his/her selection in the interview to be conducted later by the client dept. The empanelled candidate will be given three chances for selection in user department within period of one year from the date of empanelment.
2. The applicants are required to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before applying.
3. Incomplete application forms and candidate who fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria will be not consider for interview and no further queries /communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the interview.
5. Candidate will be posted according to the preference filled in form. However, he/she can be posted at other location, in case no vacancy exists at the preferred location.
6. The qualification of the candidates must be from University/Government recognized Institution.
7. Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
8. Candidates must bring ALL original Mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working) and their SELF-ATTESTED photocopies of relevant documents on the day of the interview for verification purpose. Candidate without relevant documents will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
9. The name of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class X. In case the candidate has changed his name after passing Class- X, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
10. NIELIT, Shimla has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason
11. The candidates should come with duly filled form along with attested copies of certificates and the fee of Rs. 500/-through DD in favour of Director, NIELIT Shimla, payable at Shimla or through Debit Card/credit card.
12. For the posts of, Data Entry Operator, only skill test will be conducted. There will not be any interview. The selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of performance in Skill Test.
13. All Degree/Diploma should be from Recognized University/Govt. Recognized Institute/NIELIT/affiliated institute. for all the posts. Experience should be post qualification. The qualification enhancement along with job will not be considered for eligibility.
14. Every candidate will have to fill 3 preferred locations and NIELIT will offer posting based on preference. In case, the vacancy does not exist at 1st preferred location, offer will be given for 2nd location. In case any candidate denies 3rd offers given by NIELIT, his/her empanelment will automatically stand cancelled.
15. Application Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. The application forms will not be sent by post on request.
17. The candidates trying to Canvassing/ influence NIELIT employees to secure the job, in any
manner shall be disqualified.
18. Registration-cum-fees submission for the above post will be till 2:00 p.m. No Registration-cum-fees
submission will be entertained after that.
HimBuds.com wishes you Good Luck for the interview/ Skill test.