HPAS Question Bank Series-5
Elated by the success of our previous series, with an aim of helping the HPAS Aspirants in preparing for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS), HimBuds.com brings to you the fifth in the series of 20 General Awareness questions for preparation of HPAS. HPAS Question Bank will help the candidates evaluate their knowledge and prepare well for the examinations.
1. Ashapuri temple is situated in?
2. Nikora pass is between?
A. Kullu and Kangra
B. Kangra and Bharmour
C. Paangi and Bharmour
D. Kullu and Lahaul
Answer: Kangra and Bharmour
3. Miniature stone Shiv temple is in?
A. Naggar (Kullu)
B. Jakatsukh (Manali)
C. Nirmand (Kullu)
D. Solang (Manali)
Answer: Jakatsukh (Manali)
4. Shi jot pass is in?
5. Trilokinath temple is in?
6. The old name of Jubbal was?
7. Shaand & Shabu are famous dance forms of?
C. Lahaul Spiti
Answer: Lahaul Spiti
8. The old name of Sarahan was?
9. Ghee, Maala and Thoda are famous dance forms of?
A. Lahaul Spiti
10. Phozal, Hansa and Saraswati are the tributaries of?
11. Bonangchu is the traditional folk dance of?
12. Who wrote the ‘Dharam Chand Natak’?
A. Dharam Chand
B. Manik Chand
C. Parkash Chand
D. Prithvi Chand
Answer: Manik Chand
13. The territory of which princely state was divided between two cousins, Vijay Sen and Ram Singh in 19th century?
14. Which raja shifted the capital of Sirmaur from Rajban to Kalsi?
A. Udit Prakash
B. Jai Prakash
C. Uday Prakash
D. Prithvi Prakash
Answer: Udit Prakash
15. Who set up an orchard in Kullu?
A. Captain R C Lee
B. Vidya Stokes
C. Nicholas Roerich
Answer: Captain R C Lee
16. Captain R C Lee set up orchard in Kullu in which year?
A. 1865 AD
B. 1870 AD
C. 1877 AD
D. 1880 AD
Answer: 1870 AD
17. Which king received Hang Rang Valley as Jagir from Tibet?
A. Shamsher Singh
B. Kehri Singh
C. Prakash chand
D. Jai Chand
Answer: Kehri Singh
18. Nicholas Roerich visited Naggar (Kullu) for the first time in?
19. Amrita Shergill joined which school in 1924- 25?
A. St. Lawrence School, Sanawar
B. Convent of Jesus and Mary, Shimla
C. Sacred Heart Convent, Tara Hall
D. DAV Lakkar Bazaar, Shimla
Answer: Convent of Jesus and Mary, Shimla
20. Indian National Congress was founded in Himachal Pradesh by?
A. Dr. Y.S. Parmar
B. Pt. Sukh Ram
C. Pt. Padam dev
D. Bhagmal Sohtha
Answer: Pt. Sukh Ram
We hope that the HPAS Question Bank series-5 has successfully fulfilling its objective. Lot More coming your way, Stay tuned. Don’t forget to Bookmark this URL: himbuds.com/category/hpas
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-1
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-2
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-3
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-4
Featured Image credits: IndiaMike.com