HPAS Question Bank Series-4
Aiming at helping the HPAS Aspirants in preparing for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS), HimBuds.com brings to you the fourth in the series of 20 General Awareness questions for preparation of HPAS. HPAS Question Bank will help the candidates evaluate their knowledge and prepare well for the examinations.
1. Which is the smallest town of Himachal Pradesh?
C. Shri Naina Devi Ji
Answer: Shri Naina Devi Ji
2. Shillaru stadium is situated in?
3. Kaala Rana was related to?
4. The oldest college of Himachal Pradesh is in which district?
5. Kamla Nehru Hospital was originally named as?
A. Lady Reading Hospital
B. Lady Elizabeth I Hospital
C. Lady Huymani Hospital
D. Lady Elizabeth II Hospital
Answer: Lady Reading Hospital
6. The name of the Ayurvedic college situated in Paprola is?
A. Atal Bihari Ayurvedic college
B. Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic college
C. Indira Gandhi Ayurvedic college
D. Mahatma Gandhi Ayurvedic college
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic college
7. Roerich Art gallery is situated in?
A. Naggar (Kullu)
B. Bajora (Kullu)
Answer: Naggar (Kullu)
8. Gaiety Theatre was opened in Shimla in?
9. I.T.I for Divyang candidates is situated in?
10. FCI Food and Craft Institute situated in?
11. Who was first DGP of Himachal Police?
A. N C Mehta
B. B N Thakur
C. I B Negi
D. S N Verma
Answer: I B Negi
12. The First lady speaker of Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha was?
A. Chandresh Kumari
B. Vidya Stokes
C. Leela Seth
D. Pratima Thakur
Answer: Vidya Stokes
13. Who gave ‘Baba Kanshiram’ the title of ‘Pahari Gandhi’?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Subhash chandar Bose
D. Lala Lajpat Rai
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
14. Who holds a world record in typing from Himachal?
A. Ravinder Singh
B. Rajinder Singh
C. Randhir Singh
D. Ravi Nath
Answer: Rajinder Singh
15. Norah Richard is related to which place?
16. Dr. Y S Parmar was born in which place in Sirmaur?
17. Dr. Y S Parmar was awarded with which of the following?
A. Bharat Ratna
B. Padam Bhushan
C. Padam Shri
D. Padam Vibhushan
Answer: Padam Shri
18. Who is Amrita Shergill?
19. The biggest town of Himachal is?
20. Raas Bihari Ghosh stayed at which place for a few months in 1913?
D. Lahaul Spiti
Answer: lahaul Spiti
We hope that the HPAS Question Bank series-4 has successfully fulfilling its objective. Lot More coming your way, Stay tuned. Don’t forget to Bookmark this URL: himbuds.com/category/hpas
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-1
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-2
You may also Like to read: HPAS Question Bank series-3