Focusing on the need of the hour wherein maximum youth of Himachal Pradesh are actively preparing for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS), HimBuds.com brings to you the first in the series of 20 General Awareness questions for preparation of HPAS. HPAS Question Bank will help the candidates evaluate their knowledge and prepare well for the examinations.
1. As per Mahabharata, Audambar was descendants of?
D. Padna sambhavna
2. HRTC is giving how much discount for green card holder?
A. 10℅( 40-60 km)
B. 20℅ (40-60 km)
C. 30℅ ( 40-60 km)
D. 40% (40-60 km)
Answer: 30℅ (40-60 km)
3. Rukmani Kund is in which district?
4. Yogi Charparnath was teacher of?
A. Mussan Burman
B. Sahil Burman
C. lakshman Burman
D. None of these
Answer: Sahil Burman
5. Who was the Last ruler of Sirmour?
A. Medini Prakash
B. Lakshman Parkash
C. Rajender Prakash
D. None of these
Answer: Rajender Prakash
6. Who is the author of “Shimla: Past and Present “?
A. John Fleming
B. Lord Curzon
C. S D Collete
D. Edward John Buck
Answer : Edward John Buck
7. Solan was capital of ________ in ancient time?
8. Pajhotha andolan took place in which year?
9. Who is the author of the book “Polyandry in the Himalayas “?
A. T. S. Negi
B. Dr Y. S. Parmar
C. G. D. Khosla
D. Hari Ram Jasta
Answer: Dr Y. S. Parmar
10. Pajhotha Andolan was related to which of the following?
A. Quit India movement
B. Swadeshi movement
C. Do or Die movement
D. Non cooperation movement
Answer: Quit India movement
11. Purashani is the name of which river in Vedic time?
12. Who brought the idol of Lord Raghunath Ji from Ayodhya?
D. Bhumi chand
13. Chandra and Bhaga rivers meet at which place?
14. “Usne Kaha Tha ” story was written by?
A. Kanshi Ram
C. Chanderdhar Sharma Guleri
D. Ashok Kumar
Answer: Chanderdhar Sharma Guleri
15. Haripur was capital of _________ in ancient time?
16. Rampur Lavi mela is held in which month?
17. Jawalamukhi Sandhi between Raja Ranjit Singh and Raja Sansarchand took place in?
18. Arjikiya was the Vedic name of which river?
19. “Bahar and Bageshwar” are the varieties of?
20. Guru Padam Sambhav’s name is associated with which lake?
A. Nako Lake
B. Chandar taal
C. Rewalsar Lake
D. Renuka Lake
Thanks for going through the questions of our HPAS Question Bank series. Lot More coming your way, Stay tuned. Don’t forget to Bookmark this URL: himbuds.com/category/hpas
2 Thoughts to “HimBuds: HPAS Question Bank Series-1”
Very useful questions very nice work
Thank you so much
Comments are closed.