HP Naib-Tehsildar Question Bank series-2Focusing on the need of the hour wherein maximum youth of Himachal Pradesh are actively preparing for Himachal Pradesh Naib-Tehsildar Examination, HimBuds.com brings to you the second series of 20 questions for preparation of NT Examination. HP Naib-Tehsildar Question Bank series-2 will help the candidates evaluate their knowledge and prepare well for the examinations.
1. Indian Standard Meridian passes through the states of UP, MP and
(A) Maharashtra, AP and Tamil Nadu
(B) AP, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
(C) Telangana, AP and Tamil Nadu
(D) Chhattisgarh, Orissa and AP
Answer: Chhattisgarh, Orissa and AP
2. Isochrones are lines joining place with equal?
(D) Traveling time from a point
Answer: Traveling time from a point
3. Which are the twin cities?
(A) Delhi and Faridabad
(B) Mumbai and Pune
(C) Hyderabad and Secunderabad
(D) Bengaluru and Mysore
Answer: Hyderabad and Secunderabad
4. Who was the first Governor General of Bengal?
(A) Robert Clive
(B) Warren Hastings
(C) William Bentick
Answer: Warren Hastings
5. Bhakta Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal Emperor?
6. Which institution provides long run finance to industries?
(D) All of these
Answer: All of these
7. Octroi is levied and collected by?
(B) State Government
(C) Local bodies
(D) All the above
Answer: Local bodies
8. Low productivity of agriculture in India is not caused by:
(A) Inadequate availability of inputs
(B) Subdivision of land holdings
(C) Less area under cultivation
(D) Poor finance facilities
Answer: Less area under cultivation
9. 12th five year plan aimed to achieve what percentage growth in agriculture?
10. CPI industrial workers data has been released by?
(C) Ministry of Labour
(D) None of the above
Answer: Mnistry of Labourer
11. Which Raja of Guler was a great parton of Art particularly painting?
(A) Hari Chand
(B) Goverdhan Chand
(C) Ram Chand
(D Karam chand
Answer: Goverdhan Chand
12. How long does Shivratri fair at Mandi Last?
(A) 5 days
(B) 3 days
(C) 4 days
(D) 7 days
Answer: 7 days
13. Rong Tong project of 2 MW capacity is in district?
(C) Lahaul Spiti
Answer: Lahaul Spiti
14. Horse Breeding Farm located in H.P?
(A) lari in lahaul spiti
(B) Pekhuwal in Kullu
(C) Neri in Hamirpur
(D) Jagatsukh in kullu
Answer: lari in lahaul spiti
15. When was Chief Commission replaced by Lt. Governor in HP?
(A) March 1952
(B) March 1951
(C) March 1950
(D) March 1949
Answer: March 1952
16. Which Raja of Kangra organised all the Hill Chiefs between J and K in 1588-89 against Akbar?
(A) Karam Chand
(B) Bidhi Chand
(C) Prakash Chand
(D) Hari Chand
Answer: Bidhi Chand
17. Who was the first and only chairman of HP territorial council?
(A) Thakur Karam Singh
(B) Thakur Anil Singh
(C) Thakur Prakash Simgh
(D) Thakur Karan Singh
Answer: Thakur Karan Singh
18. With which region of H.P is Bonangchyu dance associated?
19. Which of the following hill states was not founded by Rajput adventures from Plains?
(A) Rampur Bushahr
Answer: Rampur Bushaihar
20. Guru Ghantal monastery is in?
(B) Lahaul Spiti
Answer: Lahaul Spiti
Thanks for going through the questions of our HP Naib-Tehsildar Question Bank series. Lot More coming your way, Stay tuned. Don’t forget to visit this URL for more questions on Himachal Pradesh General Awareness: himbuds.com/category/hpas