Himachal Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2017 will be launched by Mr. Virbhadra Singh, Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh during the state level celebration of Himachal Day (foundation day of Himachal Pradesh) on 15th April 2017 at Chamba. The detailed notifications is out and following are the things that you need to know about this scheme:
The Scheme will be known as Himachal Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2017. It is being launched with an intent of helping the unemployed youth for sustaining themselves during the unemployment period.
Subject to the provisions of Himachal Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2017, all educated unemployed applicants shall be eligible for the grant of Unemployment Allowance, who fulfills the following criteria:
- The person should be unemployed (i.e. neither employed in Govt. sector nor in private sector nor self employed) and should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- The person should have passed minimum 10+2 from any Board/University/Institution recognized by H.P. Govt.
- The person should be registered with any Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh as on the date of application since 1 year.
- The person’s annual family income for the Financial Year immediately preceding date of application, from all sources including that of spouse should be less than Rs. 2.00 Lakh (Rs. Two Lakhs).
- The person should be above 20 years and below 36 years of age, as on the date of application.
- The person should not be a dismissed Govt. employee.
- The person should be a present beneficiary of Himachal Pradesh Skill Development Allowance Scheme-2013
Amount to be paid:
The eligible general candidates will be paid Rs. 1,000 each per month for a period of 3 years, whereas the Divyang candidates who possess a physical disability certificate with disability more than 50%, will be paid Rs. 1,500 each per month for a period of 3 years.
The detailed notification can be accessed at: www.himachal.nic.in/employment