Myths about Masturbation
RISHI JARYAL || Today, we are going to discuss the lesser known facts of what has been a widely known topic among all of us, specially the youth, Masturbation. But despite this being most widely known, do we really feel comfortable to discuss it that widely? The answer is a big NO.
The irony is even I am writing about this at a time when my roommate is fast asleep.
So, Masturbation is, we all know, the sexual stimulation of one’s own genitals for sexual arousal or pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. It involves the use of hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys and so many other things.
Some facts about masturbation:
1. Masturbation has been mentioned and discussed in very early writings. Some Europeans theologians and physicians described it as deplorable and hideous but later these taboos were declined.
2. It is believed that Sumerian god of water ‘Enki‘ created Tigris and Euphrates rivers by masturbating and ejaculating into the empty riverbeds.
3. According to Egyptian mythology the God Atum is believed to have created this universe by masturbating to ejaculation.
In present days we really don’t have such beliefs, we don’t relate masturbation to any ascetic things. But then we have some other things, which I am going to tell you here.
Did you know?
• In 2011, a Brazilian woman took her employer to court after doctors had evidence about her need to masturbate 47 times a day. Interestingly, the court ruled out that she was legally entitled to a 15-minutes break every two hours.
• In March 2014, a teacher in Saudi was sentenced to a 3-year term in prison and 300 lashes for stating that masturbation was permissible under Islam.
• Penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is DECAPITATION but thankfully that really doesn’t happen.
These were some of the incidents most of us were unaware of! There are some other things or thoughts associated when one think of or perform masturbation. Shouldn’t we discuss them? Obviously we should!!!
All the readers, I guess, watch p0rn and that too quite often (Though the recently Jio users are having a tough due to a ban imposed on p0rn). And it is so obvious that one feels erotic when watches p0rn and then what takes place is masturbation or an intercourse (obviously, if possible). I will focus on those who derive pleasure from masturbation while watching p0rn.
• When you watch p0rn and masturbate, you undergo a negative neurological change. This happens because you imagine and expect the same as what happens in a p0rn and the then release of dopamine gives you pleasure (which is fake) but when it comes to an intercourse, if you don’t get what you expected, it will not give you pleasure, because the receptors become insensitive to that. You will need more to get the same amount of pleasure.
• It’s widely known thing amongst all of us that masturbation causes hair loss. Actually this is true because masturbation causes a decrease in cerebrospinal fluid (colourless body fluid found in brain and spine). This leads to hair loss and even impotence.
• It has been s that frequent masturbation by those men in their 20s and 30s increases the risk of prostate cancer, but reduces the risk if a person is in his 50s.
So these were some risks associated with masturbation. To conquer them, reduce the frequency and keep some off days to recuperate. And please!! STOP P0RN. that’s more dangerous.
Some benefits breaking myths about Masturbation are as follows:
• Masturbation also has some benefits. There are some myths about masturbation, Let’s Crack Them. I don’t think it is lesser known among us. But as an epitome, we can say that it reduces stress, insomnia, removes the dead or weak stock of semen (in case of men).
• Moreover, the major benefit I see is that one can have an equivalent pleasure without the need of any other person. Isn’t that cool?
This was all I knew about masturbation, but yeah, I have some tips for you if you’re looking for increasing the intensity of that pleasure. Do follow and thank me later!
• Use a lubricant quiet often. Believe me it’s so fun.
• Use your non-dominant hand. If you do it with your right hand, now try it with left or vice-versa. And go like… Left Right Left…Left Right Left.
• TAP-TAP: Tap it in between and roll on your fingers and feel the magic!
• Try different positions. You might think ‘what the hell.?’ But yes, this is so fun. Don’t stick to just standing or lying positions. Try some squats or any other!
It’s a special tip: masturbate every three to four days. Don’t be an ascetic for more than two weeks.
I hope you all liked the article. Our mere intention was to crack the myths about Masturbation. Do let us know about your reading experience in the comments box. You can also mail us at email@example.com