In today’s cut-throat competition, a rat-race to earn more with less effort is a dream of many. There is a friend’s recommended Business you need to stay away from.
Scientifically, a lever is the only tool that performs more work using less effort. Technically, its a computer. But in real life, a dream of earning crores, without hard-work & smart-work combined together, is just a never-fulfill-able dream.
At times, you might have come across a friend of your’s who might have tried convincing you to join him as a Business Partner investing Rs. 2 Lac, ensuring huge returns in the manner mentioned below.
We all have some friends who:
- Have suddenly started up their dream business.
- But it’s a secret.
- Don’t even tell you the name of their business but they keep telling you I am into a business.
- Have their Facebook full of motivational quotes about getting rich.
- Claim that they have suddenly become rich or are in a process of owning a luxurious car soon.
- They visit Malaysia and Dubai and post pictures having fun there and call it a business trip. These are the only guys who have fun during a business trip it seems. (Reality: They bought the tickets by themselves only to post pictures so that their innocent friends would think that they are doing something really cool).
- No matter how much you ignore them, they will keep on calling you till their last breath. We already know that this is not the characteristics of a person who has even 10% self respect in him/her.
- And then one day they tell you that they have an open position of a “Business Partner”. He/she also tells you that he/she trusts you a lot and hence has arranged a meeting with his/her seniors to introduce you, most probably in a CCD. 😛
- They tell you that you can earn more than 4 crores in just a few years but do not tell you exactly what is your role in the business, But overall this guy looks so convincing that you almost feel that if you do not join him, you will miss out.
- He makes you feel that you are running in a Rat Race by working in your current job and that their Business is the only way to change your life.
- If you have experienced this and escaped, CONGRATS ! You are one of the few Lucky Ones! Thank God & Congratulate Yourself. Sadly, Not everyone escapes, some join it only to lose their money because they chose not to dupe more people. I too am one of the lucky ones.
What is the name of this business?
The name of this business (which none of your friends is expected to have told you) is QNet. QNet Ltd, formerly known as QuestNet, GoldQuest, and QI Limited, is a Hong Kong based direct selling company owned by the QI Group. The company sells a variety of products including energy, weight management, nutrition, personal care, home care, luxury goods, and fashion accessories. Qnet was founded in Hong Kong by Vijay Eswaran in 1998 along with QN Europe and other companies. It promotes its products on its website using claims “that would not pass official muster in much of the world.”
Does the company have registered office in India?
No, the company itself does not have any registered office in India but operated through a franchisee named Vihaan Direct Selling (India) Pvt. Ltd..
Have any legal actions been taken against the company?
Yes. In August 2013, the Economic Offences Wing of the Mumbai Police registered an FIR against QNet and its Indian franchise Vihaan, which claimed to sell cosmetics and other products. Members of the company were arrested for cheating and were remanded into police custody until August 22. EOW sent teams to Bangalore and Chennai to investigate fraud linked to Vijay Eswaran, considered the prime accused in the QNet case. Six of Qnet’s bank accounts were frozen as part of the case. QNet has advocated for the regulation of Indian multilevel marketing companies and for the banning of pyramid schemes in India. Scores of Mumbaikars protested in front of former World Billiards champion Michael Ferreira’s house on Sunday, demanding a speedy trial in 2013 Qnet scam. Similar protests were also held in held in Delhi, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
A media report says that Cafe Coffee Day has ordered to shut doors to representatives of fraud-accused firm QNet.
Is this company a scam?
HimBuds.com does not accuse the company of being a complete scam or fraud knowing that thousands of people are still associated with it and haven’t raised any voice against it. Given the media reports, at the first sight, there seems to be something fishy is this business. We thereby recommend our readers to stay away from being associated with such a business which may land them cheated.
Prevention is better than cure.
Disclaimer: This post is prepared in public interest with inputs from a Facebook post by Mr. Ajay Sehrawat and research on some news items. The aim is not to defame any company/business but to prevent the closed ones from getting fooled and cheated.
Share to save your friends from being cheated.
Hard work + Smart work is the only way to success. There is No room for Shortcuts. 🙂
2 Thoughts to “A friend’s recommended Business to stay away from”
Mr. Vishal may god help you bro. After reading the above verbal diarrhea, I am sorry to say that I could agree to only the closing statement “Hard work + Smart work is the only way to success”. We too follow the same principle in our QNet business.
Let me introduce myself, I am one of the happy business partners of QNet family. Money is a bye product in this journey but the transformation it made to me as a person is beyond the words to explain. I really enjoy this journey of change.
Everyone cant be an entrepreneur in this world, where the people live in their comfort zone of the so called “Rat Race”. Its true that persistence and perspiration is required to become successful as an entrepreneur.
Let me explain you with a real world example; I studied in one of the most reputed Engineering college in India. When I got passed out, 102 students out of 120 got job through campus placements the remaining 18 couldn’t get an opening through campus placement. From the very next day this 18 students started uttering bad about the college and faculty. Unfortunately this is the situation around the world everywhere, so stop prejudging something without doing or experiencing it.
Always remember “No stones are thrown on a fruitless tree”.
The post clearly highlights the fact that it has bee compiled based on a Facebook status post, the author came across. Its actually great to have a view point from someone like you who has experienced the business and found it great. On the contrary, our version is that of a person who feels that he got cheated by this business of yours. The article is factual as resources have been gathered from internet and we do not simply publish things on hearsay. You might be happy but all are not. Digital Fraud is the biggest way of getting rich these days. You may check it on Google for yourself.
Just to reminding you and conclude, “There is no smoke, if there is no fire”.
Cheers and stay successful.
We would have loved to have informed you about our reply to your comment but the email we sent informing you about it was rendered “undelivered”. Well a person sharing fake email id, taking a stand about the authenticity of the business he is doing, sounds fishy again. 🙂
Comments are closed.